NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE NEEDED, ALL LEARNERS, AT ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME!
This initiative is designed to introduce, support, and deepen the learning,
use and involvement of Cleveland’s teens with Hebrew language and culture (…think about it, Israel culture = Hebrew culture).
The initiative is aimed at teens who are not already taking Hebrew. We want to invite you to join us, and there are new ways and reasons. Please take a look at the information below:
Join your peers and learn Modern Conversational Hebrew
- Are you planning a trip to Israel?
- Have you returned from a trip to Israel and want to learn more Hebrew?
- Want to converse in Hebrew and experience Israeli culture?
- Looking for a high school language alternative? Many high schools give credit for Hebrew @Akiva (Solon, Shaker Heights. Orange. Brush, Twinsburg, Mayfield, Heights High, Lawrence School, Montessori High School)
- College credit can be earned by taking the SAT Subject Test in Hebrew – we can prepare you for that!
Study language the fun way – in great classes taught by excellent teachers.
Experience Hebrew your way – You choose, we’ll deliver!