Teen Israel Leadership Institute @Emory University
December 6-8, 2019
About the Teen Israel Leadership Institute Program
The Teen Israel Leadership Institute Program offered by the Atlanta based Center for Israel Education in partnership with the Emory University Institute for the Study for Modern Israel and Emory Hillel will enhance Israel knowledge among Jewish teens and provide them with valuable skills for sharing that knowledge with others. The program is supported by a generous grant from an anonymous foundation.
During the Teen Israel Leadership Institute, participating teens will:
1. Deepen their knowledge about Israeli history, politics and culture by choosing from a variety of hands-on engaging learning sessions led by renowned scholars, educators, and practitioners.
2. Experience a college Shabbat experience.
3. Participate in an official Emory University tour and information session.
4. Engage with college students about the many different ways to engage with Israel on campus.
5. Plan their own Israel learning programs to share in their home community.
6. Meet other teens from around the country who share a passion for Israel and Jewish life.